- On approach to Kings School please follow the signs tothe designated 'Triathlon Car Parking'. Parking is free and limited.
Once you have arrived, follow the signs to registration in our Race HQ (located in the main hall at the Sports Centre, just through the main entrance gates). Visit the desk and have your photo ID ready for collecting your race pack.
- Affix your race numbers; our team will be on hand to assist. The stickers are for your Bike, Helmet, Transition Bag/Box and Supporters. Your timing chip is given to you on the poolside. This goes on your LEFT ankle.
- Follow signs to Transition to rack your bike. Make sure you have attached your Bike stickers and your helmet when you enter Transition. Meet at the Sports Hall at any one of the briefing times (you MUST attend at least one briefing before your wave time).
- Make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes before your allotted swim time to poolside to collect your timing chip. The swim is 200m (8 lengths) for novice or 400m (16 lengths) for sprint. Make sure you count your own lengths!
- Your bike route is ~11km for Novice (one lap) and ~22km for sprint (2 laps).
- The run is 2.5km laps (1 lap for Novice, 2 laps for Sprint). You will finish on the school fields with spectators cheering you across the line!
- Collect your well-deserved finishers medal and water. Relax and enjoy the rest of the day with friends and family. Don’t forget to collect your bike from Transition before you leave! You will need your race number on to identify you as the owner of your bike.
- We recommend that you arrive ready to race. There will not be any baggage storage facilities. You will be able to leave a small number of items in Transition but all personal belongings are left at the owners risk.
- There will be “The Good Stuff, Proper Coffee” at the event, selling hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Medical and first aid facilities will be located at various stages throughout the course. If you need medical assistance at any point, please notify a marshal immediately and they will be able to call for assistance. If you do feel unwell on the day or have been ill in the lead up to the event, please consider carefully if you are fit to compete.
- There will be toilets located on site, within the main sports building.
- There will be no water stations on the run or cycle course. We recommend you bring your own bottle of water to have in Transition and in a bottle cage on your bike for the cycle leg.There will be water supplied at the finish line.